Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 msport active steer

Garage List
2015 F15  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eu001939 View Post
For all of you who have ordered an F15 or are about to, and want to order the "driving assistant plus" as well, be careful:

BMW markets the "traffic jam assistant" as part of the of the driving assistant plus, but this will only be the case for cars going into production as of December 2013.

All cars produced before December will not have this option, and it is not possible to retro-fit it.

So if you want the driving assistant plus with this option, you have to move the production of your car to December...

So the car I ordered 6 weeks ago, and that was supposed to go into production end of September, is now scheduled for production in December and deliver in February 2014 (Europe has 2 months delivery delay to get the car overseas)

This wont be part of the driverassistance plus right? I believe it is an an additional add on via the Acc stop and go which is an extra $1200 on top ofthe $1400 driver assistance and $1900 driver assistance plus. Not worth the money to me. If you want this go buy a google car.
Appreciate 0