Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajkas View Post
1) Black Spahire with Black Dakota
2) Black Saphire with Mocha Nappa
3) Mineral White with Mocha Nappa
4) Mineral White with Black Dakota
5) Glacier Silver with Black Dakota
6) Black Spahire with Beige

My heart says go with 1 or 2. My mind says go with 3 or 5. but I already own titanium silver 5 series. I can't make up my mind. My concern with black is scratches will be more visible. I am planning to keep this atleast for 6-7 years. Please help.
I went with option #3 and I've been very happy with my choice. As people have posted, the light colors, especially the metallic light colors really show off the lines of the X5 and look decent even if they are not perfectly clean. I had a black car once and I told myself I'd never do it again. They look great when they are clean, but they don't stay that way for long.

As far as the interior choices go, the Mocha Nappa is very luxurious and is definitely a step up from the Dakota. I think it looks fantastic with or without the ventilated option.

I do wish that BMW had a few more choices for exterior colors. The only color currently available that isn't white, black, or grey is the Sparkling Brown and it's so dark that it looks black in all but direct sunlight.
Appreciate 0