NPickles
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F15 40D SE Space Grey/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08bmw128i View Post
Hi All,

So I have a 2015 X5 which I love. I had a 2013 X3 35i and loved that as well, but wanted something bigger and more luxurious. So I'm noticing a few things with the car. First when I get in the car and put the car in reverse, it automatically goes into rear camera mode, and I have to select the surround view if I want that turned on. In the X3 if I previously had on the top view and put the car in reverse it would stay in top view mode until I toggled to the rear view camera. Is this not something that the X5 does now?

Next, I'm usually the only one in the car and always keep the car the same temp and use the sync button. I've noticed that when I leave the car and come back into the car that the sync is now turned off. I had a 2012 528i and it would remember the sync setting for the temperatures.

Lastly, when I start driving about a minute after, I get a malfunction message that comes up and says SOS Emergency Call Malfunction. I've also noticed that I can't use the BMW remote app, the BMW online features don't work as well. I contacted BMW assist and they said I haven't activated and features and have I pressed the SOS button. Well I can't press the SOS button since it doesn't work. I know when I picked up the vehicle the had done a full PDI on it since I had to go back for them to enter in the Navigation code for that to work. I know they also installed LoJack in the vehicle, so maybe they did something when that happened.

Anyways I have an appointment tomorrow about the sos feature, but if anyone could help me out about surround view and the sync issue that would be great.

Thanks!
I can't really comment on the Surround View issue as I don't have it on mine.

Regarding A/C Sync, in mine I have it setup just like you and it stays like that between starts. I am in the UK. If yours is behaving differently then it is going to be something you probably need to code to change the behaviour of I reckon.

I should check the coding thread on here to see if it is in there or in the coding list.
Appreciate 0