View Single Post
      07-24-2014, 04:30 AM   #2
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPickles View Post
Is it me being dense or is there no way to add a recent destination to the Navigation address list ?

I'm new to the BMW Pro Nav but despite much reading of the manual and searching online I can't find a way to achieve this.

It looks like you can only add a destination to the stored address list when you are physically at the destination, otherwise the navigation wants to save your current position which is pretty crap if you ask me

How is it that BMW can make such a great car with great mature in car tech yet some of the quirks around the iDrive and Navigation specifically are just plain weird? don't get me wrong it is 99% there, it's just that final 1% that drives you mad.
I just looked it up for you. Here you go buddy. Credit to vbbuilt: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=701407

"I went back to that destination listing and highlighted it (the recent destination). Instead of pushing the enter button to start the navigation, I selected the options button (by iDrive controller) at that point. Brings up a slightly different options menu and at this point, one can save that destination to the address book and give that address, a name."