View Single Post
      08-27-2014, 05:39 PM   #11
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cy07 View Post
Looks great Opasha! I would put some spacers in the rear wheels to get that staggered look!

Seeing yours and Ray's further comfirms that I do not yet need lowering with 22's.

M performance brake next to go with these 22 bad boys? =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paicapo View Post
Thanks guys . I thought about spacers way back when I put these on, but I read a lot of negative reviews and feedback from people and fellow members here regarding them so I didn't venture into that route. I might, however, order the 22x11 rear wheels for the staggered setup down the road when I see some major wear on them over time. I would have bought the staggered setup initially but it didn't occur to me back then. I'm still satisfied with the setup though .

As far as performance brakes are concerned, yes, I will definitely be upgrading in the near future. I have a few projects lined up in order though. My first is interior High Gloss Carbon Fiber steering wheel, shifter, and wood panel conversion. Second will be the 6WB cluster. Then we'll see whether it's C-Quartz Finest pain protection, brakes or an exterior wrap .