View Single Post
      08-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #19
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
You paid $1,628 for the entire set? Wow! That's a steal of a deal!

Car is looking awesome bud! Keep up the great work...
Thank you, buddy! Yeah, it really is a great deal. I did plenty of research also before buying replicas and this company is solid if anyone is considering buying from them. The ride quality/handling is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cy07 View Post
WoW that 6WB looks amazing! However for me the brake/springs will have to come first to complete the entire look.

I will eventually retrofit that panel after the first project is complete lol..

Wei
I hear you on the brakes. Initially, that was my first choice to change, but I wanted to wait till the prices dropped for the brakes. Then, these other ideas came along, lol. With the 5.0i, I definitely need better/stronger brakes. I know a lot of people were saying the M Performance brakes only add looks, but some others like @atomic80 said they actually do improve stopping power.

As @r33 told me, mods are addictive .

Quote:
Originally Posted by plake View Post
So if its a X-Line why are the wheel well aches not black? I am confused and getting ready to order. I like the X-Line front end and the running boards, you have the running boards but not the black arches???????????

Well I guess they are, looked at the pictures closer, black, looks great on the white and that's what I am ordering.
LOL, yeah, I was a little confused. I guess you can't tell unless you really look. That's why I think the trim looks great on my Mineral White. It makes the car look higher up/sportier with the X-Line trim.

Last edited by opasha; 08-27-2014 at 09:11 PM..
Appreciate 0