Thread: Glacier Silver
View Single Post
      03-14-2014, 02:53 PM   #14
Luxembourg
Enlisted Member
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: F15 M-Sport 30d

I join the Forum's minority as well with my 30d M-Sport in Glacier Silver and Black Dakota Comfort seats interior. I ordered on Saint Nicholas 2013, but had to slightly change the config mid-January. However I just got the confirmation that our Dear American Friends started to work on it this week (10 March exactly), and the expected delivery in London is for end of April, so only 6-7 weeks from now

I love silver cars and have a "thing" for them.. Had couple of black ones among others before but the silver will always be my ultimate choice. It's my first SUV ever (still not sure about that decision in general, but it's another story...) and I had everybody around saying that a such big truck simply needs to be black, otherwise it will look even bigger than it really is, which frightened me a bit... But then I checked out a Mineral White one in M-sport and immediately fell in love. I didn't take it only because I had a chance to drive it around a bit and see it in this cloudy, rainy and foggy climate of ours here and immediately thought: wow, what looks stunning and shiny in the sun, looks like greyish-dirt all over this car, once the sun dissapears.
Then I checked out a Space Grey one which looked also fantastic. The tough decision was between white and grey... and in the end I chose what I love the most, and Glacier Silver it will be...

Never mind what others think, it's my car and it's me who has to love its looks, right??
Appreciate 0