Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 X5 XDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBIASED View Post
Not to revive a thread unnecessarily but for those who took the time out to offer their opinions, I feel you should at least know I wasn't trolling. Wife/we ended up going with an XC90 Inscription. The deciding factors were utility of the third row when needed, tech(she appreciates it whereas I find it more troublesome), and air ride suspension.

Finalists were Q7(I couldn't sign off on looks alone) and GLS550(it had my vote but not hers).

Any questions, feel free to drop me a line and I'd be happy to help as I appreciated everyone's input.
What kind of discount off MSRP did you get on the XC90? Our X5 lease ends in March and the XC90 is one I'm considering given the third row and what I've heard to be decent pricing/incentives.
Total discount after incentives and negotiations was 15%. Conquest and Costco rebates were available at the time, but I was told if I was willing to lease there would be additional credits. We purchased.

It was a 2017 on the lot at another dealer in close proximity and the SA we were working with jumped at the opportunity to make the deal.

If you're in the NY/NJ/CT area, drop me a private message and I'd be happy to give you my SA's info.
Appreciate 0