12-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #19
chrisny
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by alistairg View Post
+1 on Dark Graphite.... was originally going to go X-line to get it, but the M-sport is more "me".

I'm also torn between black and white.... need to make a final decision pretty soon. Never been a huge fan of white cars, but the F15 with m-sport looks quite aggressive with it, and it shows the lines of the car. Haven't seen mineral white in person yet.

chrisny - when's your car due?
3 days ago! Still waiting for my CA to get an answer on why it was delayed, but it was supposed to arrive to the dealer on Sunday. Most likely because of Thanksgiving, it was just waiting for a truck since last Wednesday. Just called the 800# again (it's my CA's day off) and it has now left South Carolina!! New estimated delivery is Friday or Saturday to the dealership.. So crossing my fingers for Thursday or Friday with a chance of picking it up Saturday. Looks like it just left today. Not sure how many stops they make along the way, but how many can it be, 8 cars or so per truck, maybe 3 or 4 dealerships total? It's only a 10 or 12 hour drive to NY, so I'm guessing the trip shouldn't take more than two days total. I've never tracked it from the time it physically got on a truck, so this will be interesting.

Hopefully my CA will have some good news for me when he gets in tomorrow.

Last edited by chrisny; 12-04-2013 at 03:24 PM..
Appreciate 0