View Single Post
      08-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #97
BKMK5
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 MB C43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal2025 View Post
On my it stays exactly the way I left when turning the car off and on. When pressing the center console button, it will always check all options (becoming green). If the button is pressed again it will uncheck the last checked option and stay like this forever or until the button is pressed again.
So I think yours is working as BMW intended. You'd agree by my video that it is not working correctly, right?

My X5 has had issues since day 1. I was planning on keeping the truck forever(by giving it to the wife in a year when I get an M3), but now if it turns out BMWNA won't buy back the car; the second the truck and my loan break even this truck will be sold. But I'm only on day 12. The SA never called me back like he said he would (why am i not surprised) so I'm not entirely sure what BMWNA will do considering a regional rep was looking at it with the tech this afternoon. This amount of frustration is making me consider a Cayenne again or use my wifes logic, lease an MDX and get a 911. Sucks that the 2015s won't be coming till Q1 next year though in their new sheet metal.
SOLD-2011.5 ///M3 Sedan ZCP
SOLD-2008 E90 335i Sport
Appreciate 0