View Single Post
      07-13-2016, 07:21 AM   #53
samguan
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Convertible

You will never be satisfied, you get a 50i, you want a M. Same for my previous car, got. 328i cabriolet, wanted a 335, my cousin bought a 335i and I drove it couple times, then I wanted a M3. Even people with 35i are talking regretting certain packages, might as well add this and add that.

I have only seen one 50i so far, because the difference between 50i and X5M is smaller than 35i vs M, people just go up to the M.

It all comes down to $$$, I would go up to the X5M directly but I rather spend the $$ somewhere else in which I can improve my quality of living.

I never understand Nissan GTR owners maybe because I don't own one, that car is fast, really fast already and people still mod crap out of it for more
Power and speed. This just shows that you will never be satisfied. Power in the 35i is a little weak I must admit though but maybe because I've driven many 500+ HP AMG cars(friends, family) and everything else feels slow.

When we had the 328i, many times I get into the car and said to my wife we should have gotten the 335. Now with 35i, I keep saying we should get a X5M next time.

Last edited by samguan; 07-13-2016 at 07:32 AM..
Appreciate 0