View Single Post
      07-13-2016, 08:26 PM   #61
newtlicious
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedlebag View Post
I've been looking at many dealerships trying to locate a deal like that one you received. Unfortunately for me, there are pretty much zero with an upgraded suspension and with the msport. Most of the other options I'm flexible on if the deal is good enough.
Flexibility was the key. I really wanted the cognac leather that was in the M Sport 35i in Silver Spring. The deal on the Lux 50i was just too good. I'm happy with the colors but they wouldn't have been my first choices. The sticker was 84,095 and my bottom line with a LoJack installed was 72 flat. I couldn't pass that up! I don't know what the DHP does or feels like but I'm damn happy with the standard setup. For reference, my last car was a 2015 Porsche 911 turbo.

Honestly, I like the Lux exterior better but the M Sport steering wheel is the business. I will be swapping it out for sure. I also hated the running boards that came with the car so the dealership is swapping them out at cost. It also has the totally base spec 19 inch wheels but I was going to replace whatever was on the car anyway. My new 22s arrive next Tuesday. Semper Gumby!

- Patrick
Appreciate 0