View Single Post
      08-29-2014, 01:23 AM   #99
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic80 View Post
I try to always use a CPL when photographing a car. There's a special technique that has to be used when applying the nanocoating but it's worth it. Ask your detailer if he can do it for you.

You probably don't want to see my other toys then..here's a sample
Yeah, I was really impressed with your hobby and decided to start some photography for fun. I bought a Canon G16 as a starter camera last week and have been messing around with it. My most recent pictures were taken with it in Aperture mode F1.8 (not the best lighting or background to capture depth, but I'm a newbie). I also ordered a Polaroid 58mm Aluminum Lens And Filter Adapter Tube with 58MM Tiffen CP Glass Filter for car photography.

Thanks for the information, I'll ask my detailer...he's the best in my town and knows his stuff so I'm sure he's definitely heard of it.

Also, I was going to comment to Z that your photography is just a fun hobby for you and smiled to myself thinking "wait till you see his other cars, lol" but I wanted to respect your privacy. Thanks for sharing those pics...all of your cars look superb .