View Single Post
      01-27-2015, 08:40 PM   #49
kkakonn
Captain
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by opasha View Post
Are you going to get the roof rails gloss black? They are satin right now. I'm assuming you'll match them to your gloss black window trim - that will look best.

How are the 22" wheels looking?
The wheels should be done at forgestar any day now, then I will need to take it to get powder coated, realistically probably another 3-4 weeks before I have them mounted on the car =[

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlemek View Post
Sick! Im thinking when I do mine eventually I want to do a Carbon wrap on the roof and the back top wing area. Just a bit apprehensive of how it will look from the side where the body meets the back lid...
Really gorgeous color though!
I was almost going to do that, but have the top gloss black, I was worried about the same area and it not looking quite right so I decided not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r33 View Post
kkakonn , that is SICK!!!
I agree with opasha , wrap the roof rail gloss black while you are at it.
Thanks Ben! I will probably have it painted, the shop tried wrapping one of the rails and it just didn't come out quite right so they removed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattBianco View Post
kkakonn . Looks great. Consider leaving it debadged. Will you put the red reflectors back on? Safety function (vs. side orange ones, that do nothing).

Front and side photos please.
Thanks! I will leave definitely leave it de-badged, I think it looks so much cleaner that way. I had them wrap the rear reflectors so for now I will leave them the way they are I will have some better photo up for you guys tomorrow morning!