View Single Post
      01-11-2018, 06:21 PM   #100
Koer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 2014 Sec. 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolf View Post
Same here. After SW update I get 6 groups with 8 layers...Well group 6 has only two in fact.. Some of them are active, some arenīt.. All in UNK_PARAM_0 or UNK_PARAM_1 form and with hex values (werte) like 00, 9D, DC, 48, FF, 29 etc...
Does anyone know what values to put in order not to get UNKNOWN parameters and actually change the colours? The hex values for all possible colours would be nice... Anyone? Shawn maybe?
Has anyone tried to change this value: AMBIENTE_GELB_ANTEIL_ROT? It should define the percentage of red colour within the orange colour mix of yellow and red.?? It has only one value possible: wert_01 which coresponds to value (wert) 46... Not sure if this is hex or dec value though... Tried to set it to 64 (hex for 100%) and also to 99 - dec... Both result in UNKNOWN parameter when saved... Havenīt tried them out yet in the dark... What value should I put in in order to get more red within the colour mix for orange?
Thanks for the help.
Same problem here after update, seems the codes were moved elsewhere. Any coder that can help?
Appreciate 0