View Single Post
      05-24-2017, 05:49 PM   #13
expidia
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2///M View Post
Execuhitch uses a subcontractor to do the coding; I think it was Code My Car if I remember correctly. My experience with them was very good, contact them again and I'm pretty sure they will work out whatever the issues are with the coding.

OPASHA is the most knowledgeable that I have ran across for F15 coding.

Here is the link for the coding thread:
Coding
Thanks for your reply. Yes, Okee was the one who coded my car. The first time he tried to code it he could not get the car to recognize the controller box. Steve from invisihitch sent me a new box and Okee was able to program it this time.

But I'm still having the two glitches. Okee suggested I take it to a bmw dealer to check the system out to make sure its wired correctly. I'm going to set up an appointment with the dealership tomorrow.

I know I snapped the 4 color coded wires into their correct holes in the back of the fuse box. Checked everything out 4 or 5 times already. The two canbus wires are connected correctly. And the two color coded wires are also in their correct holes in the connection plug behind the fuse box.

It will be interesting to see what the bmw dealer finds.
I'm betting its a coding issue.

The reason I asked about coding is I wanted to ask another coder other than Okee if they have seen this issue. Okee has reached a dead end with the situation and says the car is coded correctly.
Appreciate 0