View Single Post
      02-15-2017, 12:59 PM   #13
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
There are several things I will NOT skimp on. My "comfortable Sleep" is definitely one of them. We replace our mattresses every 7-8yrs. 3 times in the 16yrs we've been in our house.
I have looked and layed on damn near every mattress worth considering. What I find that works best for me and my wife, are 'combination memory foam and spring'. A straight Memory Foam bed like a Tempur-pedic is just NOT supportive enough for me. And Sleep Number has many reported issues that make sense when you consider the very nature of those beds materials and design (air membranes that inflate and deflate regularly). Here is a quote directly from one of if not the best Bed Reviewers on the web, Sleep Like The Dead about Sleep Number:

So back to my personal choice. Again, I love memory foam! Just not for the entire bed all the way through! I have owned a Sterns and Foster, and of course 2 from the 3 biggest brands: Sealy, Simmons and Serta

The one we bought last is the Serta iComfort Super Pillow Top. From a pricing standpoint, it has been my experience that no one beats out Sears for mattress purchases! Here is ours: http://www.sears.com/serta-icomfort-...3&blockType=G3

+1 for combination memory foam/spring
TXSTYLE13851.00