View Single Post
      01-12-2017, 12:56 PM   #28
Kzang
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35i Msport SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiprianS View Post
I really enjoy this car for now... I am back in the States and on Saturday I have to go to put clear bra on the hood, front bumper, headlights, mirrors, front fenders and also on the boards of the car since it does not have any running boards I will just put one piece on the driver and also one on the passenger's side. Also, I will put ceramic tint on it, since the loaners that I had did not have any tint and it was awful compared to my M4 that had the ceramic tint, plus the fact that now I have a black interior, no more light interior color for me.

Anyway, I have a question : since the dealer gave me the floor mats as part of the deal, I also want to get a trunk mat but I don't know what to get. Should I get the BMW OEM one or should I choose a WeatherTech? I would really appreciate your feedback because I have itches in my palm to order something.

Thanks.
What are you impressions after letting go of the M car? Suspension, handling, and acceleration on the X6 since you have the Adaptive M suspension option.

Last edited by Kzang; 01-12-2017 at 01:03 PM..
Appreciate 0