Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimbeg View Post
Hi guys,

Two things:

1) I have the Harman/Kardon system in my car and I can't help but feel a little underwhelmed with the quality? The car is new so roughly 950 miles on the clock now but the speakers feel tinny and crackle on most songs (using iPhone 7 Plus, Apple Music saved onto phone so not streaming all via USB cable).

I had the standard BMW speakers in my 6 series GC and felt that was better and I've had HK systems in other cars previously, even my sister has HK in her M235i and despite being a different car, that system is loud and basey.

I've tried playing around with the EQ settings etc but it just doesn't sound right in my opinion...

2) I'm having an issue with I guess my iDrive? 3 times now I've gotten into my car and randomly my HUD position had reset to its highest position and almost out of my line of sight meaning I have to set it to the position I like via iDrive. Not using a different key or anything as only I drive the car.

Another thing is I've noticed iDrive also resetting other random stuff when I get back into the car sometimes like the distance of the zoom on my maps, I split my screen and on the smaller right side I keep the map at 125 yards, got in yesterday and it was at 2 miles and then another time yesterday 180 yards?!

Any thoughts on the above would be really appreciated
I hear that BavSound are more less plug & play and it will sound better. Am sure others will offer other options for you.
Appreciate 0