10-15-2017, 03:52 PM   #13
Marky Mark
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 xDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by retx View Post
Thank you. Just curious. You mentioned 35i has the quiet exhaust. I agree it's not loud most of time, but I can hear about 10-seconds deep and growl sound out of the exhaust when the cold engine is started. I tried to duplicate that sound, but I'm never able to.

When the engine is fired, I recalled there are often people walking toward to the back of my car to see what I have. I said to them it's 35i without mod, and it only last 10-seconds.

Long story short, I guess our quiet 35i exhaust still has the potential structure insides to make the nice sound, but I just don't know how to replicate that sound.

Any ideas? Thanks.
1) Get the Carisata app and OBD 2 car computer bluetooth adapter and open the app on your android or apple device.

2) Select the exhaust flap to "always open"

3) click code

now you will have the sound all the time
MPPK+MPE, Premium Package, xLine, Driver Assistance Plus, Driver Assistance Package, Lighting Package, Luxury Seating Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision w/Pedestrian Detection, ACC Stop& Go + Active Driving Assistant, harmon/kardon Surround Sound System, Space-Saver Spare, 4-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Poplar Wood Trim, towing package
Appreciate 1
retx117.00