View Single Post
      11-22-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
bigblue99
Rep
Drives: 335i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pillpusher84 View Post
If you are shopping the clowns at Open Road ... keep driving ... go to Freehold or JMK ... much better to negotiate with.

I am not quite ready to lease my X5 yet ... 535 lease is up on April ... but I have been shopping a few dealers in central NJ & it seems the going discount at this point is 6% off of MSRP ... I'm confident that by April I can get between 8-9% off MSRP. plus incentives & CCA rebate ... also both ofthose dealers don't have as high of BS fees as Open Road .... $200 vehicle prep fee ... you kidding me .... my detailer charges $200 ... and we both know the prep guy isn't spending more than 20 minutes on the exterior
I'm not upset by the documentation fee because I at least know what that is. But to lie to me that lease acquisition cost is charged by the leasing company and they can't change that. I recognize that this obviously is not the only dealership to charge it. Just shame on me for believing it.

I actually bought my 335 from Freehold and the purchase was a pretty good experience. But when I dropped my car off for service, they curbed the snot out one of the rims and flat out denied it so I blacklisted them.

I'm still deciding between a new leftover E70 diesel or order a new F15 gas (mileage for F15 gas or diesel isn't that different) or just keep the current SUV.

Now that I know lease acquisition cost is another bogus cost. I'll be challenging it for sure.
Appreciate 0