View Single Post
      02-17-2015, 08:21 PM   #65
pdawg
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 XDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBNYC View Post
To be honest setting 3 and 4 felt like I had a X3 35i after test-driving my friends X3 35i, funny that was the setting where I was matching him and then on 4 leading 0-60 run by 1-2ft.

I contacted RC-USA and Germany both have not advised to change S1 for petrol use. They are firm on S1 has no use on petrol, but you have reported differently right?

Definitely test your launch 0-60 and driving modes to test with your other settings. How was setting 5 for you ? My mpg consumption increased the most but its also the fastest setting I've tested yet. It's winter here so don't think I'll be using such high setting once summer comes.
5 was the most prowerful but also threw a CEL having to do with a air flow fault. The light went away on its own but the code was still in the system, light never came back in the 2 weeks I had it on 5. 5 wasn't the smoothest either, but it did produce a 5.44 0-60. So if I know I am going on a road rally with the boys then I'll switch to 5. Otherwise I'll probably settle on something between 0-4 for everyday driving.
Appreciate 0