10-14-2014, 07:10 PM   #485
hyde
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candisias View Post
The MRSP was 71,025 so I felt that I got a pretty decent price for what I was getting. I only thought I needed spare because I just hit this huge rock in my car and thankfully had a spare tire. But I'm old school I guess. I figured always be ready "just in case."

I have a 2010 Acura TSX right now...so no, i'm not coming from a MC seat right now. just a standard seat. I test drove one without MC, and it felt find to me. But again, I was only in the car for about 15 minutes. Doesn't matter now...I got the regular ones! LOL

No, I will probably be the only person in this SAV most of the time. So I guess if you put it that way, I didn't really need the Damper option.

It's my first BMW anyway...so I'm just learning a lot of what it can do. I think i will be happy with my choice. Did you have yours custom built as well?
Pretty much everyone custom builds their X5, it's very difficult to find one that has everything you need, unless it's an impulse buy (yeah $70k impulse buy, ) most people will order theirs.
Here is my build and status thread:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=800463

Also, same as bfisher, did you compare your price with other programs out there? Approx $5k to $6k under MSRP seems to be the best deal going around, when coupled with incentives (there isn't any at the moment but there were some) I am not saying you got a bad deal but I just feel it could have been better.