Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: S2000, MacanS, M4CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_bimmer View Post
That's a great deal! Who are you working with, if you don't mind revealing? I might just give them a call They must have been super eager to move it off the lot! But it seems that it's practically barebones, no? If it is, they must have been desperate to sell it (an odd build) as it probably doesn't have anything except a few basic options... correct me if I am wrong.
This is for my wife and I'm going to the dealership today after work. I've already put down my deposit to reserve it. However, if my wife decides that she doesn't like it in person, I will def pass on the information to you.

It has xDrive, 6cyl turbo, 40miles on the clock, Premium pkg, and cold weather pkg, soft touch close. Standard are NAV, HID, and 19" rims, rear-view cam, etc....
To me it's not bare bones at all unless you are looking for M-sport, 20+" rims, LED headlights, pano roof, leather dash, alcantara headliner etc etc...

no security deposits at all. just $1,500 down and $655 per month for 3 years, 10k miles/yr.

And the color is Gray over White.

the new X6 has been one of my fav BMWs and I can't believe the numbers they threw at me. We will see what happens tonight. hopefully my 2 kids can fit comfortably in the rear seat.

2018 ///M2 LCI, Metallic Orange, 6MT, Exec Pkg, Apple.. Sold

Instagram: Tommys911

Last edited by termigni; 08-05-2016 at 07:01 AM..
Appreciate 0