View Single Post
      11-15-2018, 11:51 PM   #13
AgsWin
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 Frozen Dark Grey M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdshah View Post
Actually I just looked at the carfax for when it went on sale by the dealer...

I don't get why you are getting so worked up. The market will determine what your car is worth. I have done enough research and this will be me purchasing my third X5 M this gen. I was responding to another post when mentioning low 60's.

Your car is very nice but it's an outgoing model, that is a 2nd owner car, that has been lowered so suspension warranty may be void, and your factory warranty will be ending within the next 12 months. How do you think your car is going to outperform KBB values that are actually higher than the usual sale data?

I am not lowballing anyone - people who actually want to sell their car will message me and they will have a real buyer based on market value.
I'm not getting worked up, just think it is funny that you won't admit you are actually trying to lowball by spinning the facts rather than just admitting it.

"Outgoing model" means that there is a new generation coming in that is imminent, which it isn't. There is not a new generation X5M that will be available for at least another year, so again you make my point by not using any facts but something that is just made up to bolster your lowball number

I bought it from the dealer already lowered and you and I both know that lowering a car doesn't void a warranty. So again, something you just made up to bolster your lowball number.

Factory warranty is ending on every non CPO 2016 within the next year, but they are still not selling on Auto Trader for the low 60's that you keep mentioning, so another spin to bolster your lowball number.

You keep talking about KBB and I keep telling you that KBB is NOT the real world and is not the market on Auto Trader, so another attempt to spin to bolster your lowball number.

In your fairytale world, you think that someone is going to message you and give you their low mileage X5M for the low 60's even though all the data in the real world is contrary to that.

You are not a real buyer that wants to pay real market value based on the market, you are a lowball guy or an ex-dealer that wants to try and use KBB values to your advantage and I am calling you out on your BS.
Appreciate 0