Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgsWin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdshah View Post
That data was inputed with 26k miles and cargurus runs off actual sales data.

Regardless, if you think your car is worth 74k then more power to you. Put it up on autotrader and the forums. I guarantee your in for a rude awakening.

Clean carfax, one owner, 30k miles, 110k msrp, warranty until 5/20, and been on the lot for 110 days...

https://www.ultimomotors.com/invento...kt6c56g0r79115
Clean Carfax - same as mine
One Owner - Doesn't add value

No B&O, 12000 more miles, No CPO, mid 60's.

Still waiting for your "market data" that shows a low mileage CPO that has sold for the low 60's. You don't have any because it only exists in theory, hence the reason you are still looking and haven't pulled the trigger on anything.

You mentioned that you have bought 3 other X5M's all in this same generation, which leads me to believe that you are trying to flip this car by lowballing someone that will believe your smoke and mirror data
I showed you one that did and you decided to say it didn't. Then I am showing you a non CPO car that will settle on selling for 60-61 that is similar to your car that you think is worth 74k...

Go try to sell your car and let me know your feedback. For everyone that lives in reality let's get back to the original thread.

Please message me if you are looking to sell your car.
Appreciate 0