Garage List
2015 BMW F30  [5.50]
2020 M340I  [0.00]
2017 X3  [0.00]
2008 BMW E92  [9.00]
2010 BMW E92  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5M50D View Post
Unfortunately the black tips only come with the M50d which is not available in the US. They cannot be specified as an option either.
Most people spray their chrome tips black or powder coat them - plenty of threads in this forum.
Xenon headlights are standard and LED are a cost option. Adaptive lights are available on both variants as a cost option.
Hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzang View Post
Only way to get the black exhaust tips from the factory is if you order a X5 m50d which is only available outside of USA. Also depending on the model you purchase in the USA you get several different tips.

35i/35d with base, xline, lux line get the round tips
35i/35d/50i with Msport line comes with a trapezoid shaped tips
50i with xline, lux line comes with a upside down slightly thinner trapazoid tips

With a 35i and a Msport, you can opt to get the M performance exhausts which comes with tips that are removable. People normally remove these and either DIY paint them or have it powder-coated professionally. Some have also painted the tips without removing the exhaust tips using newspaper or some other blanket to protect the bumper from over spray.
Thanks for the reply!

So what option do I need to get to get the LED light? Do they look different than the standard Xenon lights? I do not see any LED options when I was building my X5 :/
Appreciate 0