View Single Post
      12-13-2013, 08:55 AM   #30
boomersand
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcreature View Post
Thanks guys for your nice posts!

Tires are studded Hakkapeliitta 295/30/22 I think. I ordered the alloys from the U.S some weeks ago and they are replicas in 22" as someone asked. I didn't get the M-stickers from the supplier this time but BMW gave me these stickers as you can see on some pictures that they are on the wheels. Amazing design and finish of the wheels, really nice but now I'm confused on which set to use on summertime since I also ordered a set of X6M replicas. What do you think? X6M replicas or these..

Car rides just perfect, 22" doesn't change that much I believe and I have had it before on numerous X5 E70s without any problems. X5 almost begs for 21-22" as the 5 series needs 20-21" in my honest opinion.

The F15 is so much better on almost everything compared to the older E70. The chassi and feeling of it is more like the 5 and 6 series, with X-drive of course. The quality feels like a german BMW now and you can feel it from when you enter the car and when you sit down you will experience the great upgrades from older X5s. And the systems in this car are quite intelligent and modern so it really feels like a brand new car from the inside and out.

The M50d engine is, powerful, a beast on diesel. Power and performance is given at all times and with perfect traction due to the 4WD, damper controls and active steering features. This is a real beast in disguise!

SICK! 22" Hakka's!
Appreciate 0