View Single Post
      09-25-2014, 12:54 PM   #96
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang0ver View Post
@opasha thanks for your help in coding yesterday. It was really helpful. I have some questions on that.

I still don't see the disclaimer disappear and startup emblem working. I tested this morning and it still didn't work. Even though we did FDL after VO coding, I suspect if it didn't write the HU_NBT. But the HUD Turn signal signal is working fine which is in HU_NBT. Do I need to reset anything?

@skalberti : adding 6ns got the Office menu but its not pulling my iPhone 5s messages. I suspect it might be because its not compatible, but if anyone has info, can you please help me with that?
The splash screen can be funny at times from what I've noticed. There is another option you can try to edit in there. It deals with Animation, Splash, etc...I think it is under that same menu or STARTUP_TYPE aside from STARTUP_EMBLEM. Mess with that between splash and animation and see if it changes anything. Maybe someone else can comment regarding this. Mine works fine, and I did exactly what I did on mine to yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33 View Post
@opasha, yea, I noticed that yesterday. I guess someone was key happy and accidentally changed the variable.
Maybe I should just give you and @skalberti access to it, so it won't get messed up again. Let me know what do you think.
Sure, you can add me to it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33 View Post
BMW still haven't crack the iPhone encryption yet, so we the iPhone users, can't use much of the Office features on the car. No text, no messages.
Thanks for answering this. I have no clue regarding what iPhones can/can't do with the car since I own an Android device.