Thread: MPE Installed
View Single Post
      08-10-2017, 05:33 PM   #19
d_v_o_1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F15

I have been researching this topic hard as of late. Meistercraft's tips are 102mm diameter each so I would assume it could accommodate up to that size. If not, some trimming of the outlet in the bumper would be minimal. Most other aftermarket systems I have found are all 89mm-90mm (supersprint, AC schnitzer, eisenmann, hamann). So you would be safe going 90mm quad tips I would assume. I have also found some suitable replacements that can be welded on.

So I know some of you will not be happy with the fugazzi Akrapovic tips, but the quality seems to be quite nice. Judging by reviews they are solid and come in many inlet diameters, as well as both 101mm and 89mm outlet. They are definitely too long for any straight fit, but look like there should be enough meat to chop off to get it fairly close. Not an easy job, and a great welder seems to be the key - well that and keeping them straight! Anyway, hope this helps a bit.

I currently have a RGsport exhaust that I am sitting on because I have been trying to find a suitable quad tip. The above is the direction I am going to go, only in all black with 101mm outlet.

Pics are of a full meistercraft system or approx size, and the second are a version of the Akrapovic tips that I found. They are available on eBay as well as AliExpress and cost under $200 usd for a set.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
VPGNS117.00