01-29-2015, 11:44 AM   #16
hyde
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPickles View Post
I think the rear washed stops working when the low washer fluid warning comes on. Had it on mine recently with nothing frozen and as soon as the low washer fluid warning came on the rear washer stopped working. Couldn't even hear the pump running so it wasn't air in the line.

Went to wash the front window and it worked fine so it sounds like it must be deliberately like that.
This sounds like the reason, but I don't understand how could it still be low after adding a whole gallong of stuff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmex200 View Post
If the low fluid light is on, then the rear will not work. I added more and started working. You'll be surprised how much it takes. I think I added almost two gallons.
Ok, this makes sense, better go buy another gallon and dump it in there, in fact I was surprised with a whole gallon it never overfilled (I kept waiting for it, did not happen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
Hyde

you should try using the rear spray now..if it doesnt work then theres a problem.

I checked mine and it work so the line def froze. its 25deg
No freezing, like I said, it sprays at first when I run the engine, then it stops the moment Low Washer warning comes on. So what coolmex200 said might be the reason.