Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMakoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickP View Post
The issue I have is with two kids in the second row with child seats. There's no way for someone to get in the 3rd row w/o having them crawl through the trunk and believe me, I would not get kind words from my mother in-law but I would enjoy the show .
Hi, sorry to resurrect such old thread, but wouldn't it be a little easier to un-buckle one of the car seat's seat belt for people to go into the 3rd row. I have a 2 and 4yr old with full size car seats, so I'm considering if I should add the 3rd row.
I wish I had it in my E70 when my kids were that age as they started to have play dates after school and it would have been very useful when I had to have multiple kids in my car. I just bought an F15 and got the 3rd row for that reason plus if I have family staying and we need to go somewhere close like a restaurant (not really for long distances).

Also once they get into booster seats it is so easy to take the booster in and out of the car.

I don't think I will use often but handy to have the option.

Another note, in Canada you can't have DHC with 3rd row (unlike in the US). I got Dynamic Comfort Suspension though.
Appreciate 0