03-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #62
Don Juan
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X7 40i, 2020 I3s Bev

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoSS View Post
I wish I had it in my E70 when my kids were that age as they started to have play dates after school and it would have been very useful when I had to have multiple kids in my car. I just bought an F15 and got the 3rd row for that reason plus if I have family staying and we need to go somewhere close like a restaurant (not really for long distances).

Also once they get into booster seats it is so easy to take the booster in and out of the car.

I don't think I will use often but handy to have the option.

Another note, in Canada you can't have DHC with 3rd row (unlike in the US). I got Dynamic Comfort Suspension though.
+1 I got it for the same reason for those rare ocassions. It is easier to put someone in the 3rd row seat that asking them to sit in the trunk
Just recently we decided to go with my car instead of my wifes car (bigger) about 40 miles away from our house. Since One kid was in boyscouts and the other 3 were with us , I didnt see the need to drive the other car plus i enjoy my f15 better. so we went. there, there was a couple that needed a ride since they had a few too many drinks so the 3rd row cam in handy (for the note i sent the 13 and 6 year old back there not the adults :-) )
So if you have a big family or surrounded by one, get the 3rd row
2020 X7 MSport 40i
2020 I3s Bev
Appreciate 0