Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F15, 2015 F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
@Rotzy , Give it a run a few more days.
Also, can you post your installation picture? Just want to make sure that it is correct.
I'd love to post a better picture, but I'm not pulling that d@mn airbox out again just to take one! This is the passenger side. Drivers side is the same. The plugs seemed pretty fool-proof to me. I managed a very clean install with the RC box tucked up nice and tight. As I stated above, I'm sure it's working, as I recorded increased maximum boost pressure during my run yesterday.

After driving it today and getting the engine warmed up, I unplugged the unit and put the "plug" in for a few spirited miles, then plugged the RC back in. There is no doubt that the RC is doing something positive. I definitely noticed a power difference in back-to-back-to-back drives. I'm wondering if the turbo lag I feel is simply because there is so much more top end, I'm perceiving the low end as laggy, when it's really not. She really is a beast now.

We'll see how my first gear WOT issues are in the next week or so. I plan on getting it dyno'd again within the next couple weeks.
Attached Images