10-27-2018, 07:55 AM   #90
bmwx1sq
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuSh View Post
I realized I might not worded my question properly. What I'm trying to find out and maybe someone can help or knows something about it - is that if there is any way to basically not feed HK speakers low frequencies - like lower than 100-200Hz so that I can crank volume up for HK speakers and they will not overdrive/distort or give muddy sound trying to reproduce lower 100-200Hz? Those 100-200Hz will be ideally used by trunk amp/sub setup instead.
I can do it in equalizer menu in head unit and remove 100-200Hz, but then in that case I suspect I won't get a signal for my trunk lc2i/amp/sub.
Any tips or ideas how to solve this?

Just simply adding a l2ci/amp/sub and leaving the rest as is - will work of course, but after I listened to a "cleaner" sound of HK speakers that they can output without 100-200Hz and with higher volume - it's hard to go back to a muddy sound.
https://www.amazon.com/BB-199-199-BA.../dp/B01BCFK268

You can add theses to the + wire on the harness that feed each door. The tweeters already has one. The wires are a standard color code. Greys is right front, whites are left front, purples are rear right, greens are left rear. These will help you.
Appreciate 1
DuSh2113.50