View Single Post
      03-08-2017, 11:01 AM   #31
FourDoor
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
dude, that X6 tho!! The stance is almost non-functional. I mean that's ridiculous when you got to roll the fenders like he did! You got to think about drivability and such. Your kid is going to want to do some off-roading, I would consider lifting that at least 1 inch.

But that staggered setup is what I'm getting at earlier, is the look your kid needs to maintain ANY playground cred.
That's true about drivability, I have a feeling he'll be heading into the grass a few times. LOL I'll see what a 1" drop in the front looks like leaving a .5" gap in the front when I get the courage to cut into this thing's structure.

What I really want to build is an adjustable height suspension bracket so that I can raise and lower the ride height. I don't want to build a new frame for an air ride suspension (or at least not yet) hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzang View Post
What does the rear exhaust tips look like?
The tips are chrome. I didn't paint them since I was planning on wrapping it with CF to get that Akrapovic look. What I'm worried about wrapping most is that rear diffuser with all of the bumps and dips. I'm going to try it myself a couple of times and if I keep screwing it up, I'll bring it to my wrap guy to finish it off.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Kzang3240.00