View Single Post
      12-30-2022, 07:57 AM   #1
Tyler James Inc
Rep
Drives: [Past]07 6mt 335i, 10 6mt 328i

Looking at a 2015 35D MSport and BBK Question

Hey y’all,

My wife and I have had a couple E90s, as well as many VWs, and an Audi; we like our Euro rigs.

Got a 2019 Grand Cherokee Limited X with the V8, and- though we love the V8 power and sound- the soft suspension is HORRENDOUS, and we’re worried about long term reliability of the Mopar.

We want back in a BMW, and we’re pretty set on an F15. Rented a 35i on our last trip, and it was extremely underwhelming all around. Really wanted the 50i, but came across a well-optioned 35d, and are now considering that as an option.

It’s a pretty clean 35d with Premium, Cold Weather, MSport, and has the OEM BBK. 54k miles.

For us, it’s hard to figure out a reasonable price when there’s hardly anything comparable to use against it. What’s a ball-park reasonable price for this rig on the West coast? $34k too much for a clean, well optioned 2015 35d with 54k miles?

Also, the brake pedal feels softer than it should for a German rig. While researching if a bigger master cylinder should be swapped in when doing the BBK, I read somewhere that the DDC should be recorded when doing the BBK. If this wasn’t done, would that cause a soft pedal? Can coding be utilized for achieving a firmer pedal feel?

Thanks guys,
Tyler
Appreciate 0