General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang0ver View Post
@shawnsheridan & @skalberti

can you give your views about how the anti dazzle is working? I want to make sure all the situations I might see before I code it.

I think you already talked about these lot of times, but couldn't find those. If you can spot down your words here. I think if @opasha can update the OP with those comments under that, it would be helpful for people who are planning into it.
I personally have not coded Glare Free High Beams (aka Anti Dazzle) as my F10 does not have High Beam Assist. Since I do have Adaptive Headlights, I could still code Variable Light Distribution, but I just never bothered. Many people have coded both, and swear they work great though, and it is very simple to do. Just remove from FA both S8S4A, which disables Variable Light Distribution, and S5APA, which Disables Glare Free High Beams, and VO Code Headlight module (BDC and for LED Lights LHM & TMS too) and Camera module (KAFAS or FLA).

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 1