09-12-2016, 11:47 AM   #11
TallTrees
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 X5 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde View Post
Nobody mentioned MDX, is it not reliable or something that I don't know about Acuras? Since this will not be utilized on a daily basis (I just want to try and gather two families, 4 adults, 1 young adult and 1 kid, or 4 adults, 3 kids in car seats/boosters in same car whenever we decide to go on a road trip. So while it wouldn't be utilized on a daily basis, whenever we get people in the vehicle, it would be at least 4-5 hrs trip, so they need to be somewhat comfortable.
I came out of an 07 Acura MDX before My X5. I had the top of the line version with active suspension and SH-AWD. Most reliable vehicle I have every owned. Gas and go, next to no issues and I owned it for 8 years so I gave it a good run. Handled great with summer tires on OEM 19's. The 7 passenger aspect I didn't use much but was ok if you some small kids to haul in addition to the standard 5 adults. Sadly the latest gen MDX has had all the "Sport" removed and is nothing more than a soccer mom mini-van. Even the interior is inferior to the previous gen.
Appreciate 0