hyde
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorWerkz View Post
Range Rover Sport
I like it, but I wish the entertainment unit and the overall technology was more up to date. I really love X5's screen sitting so far up, much less eye travel to glance at a the screen. People complain about the screens in new vehicles looking like tablets sticking out of dash, but that's actually a very good thing, you want as little eye movement as possible when you want to see what's on the screen. HUD on the BMW is also amazingly useful. That's also another important point when considering a replacement. I haven't seen many other vehicles display so much information that BMW's HUD displays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdpspeed View Post
I believe the GLE will actually have a much bigger and much more usable cargo hold than the X5 due to its more "utilitarian" design even though it doesn't have a third row.

We looked into the cayenne when buying a car, we ended up with the X5 because the cayenne is a lot smaller. Also, it is important to note that there will be a new Cayenne soon with a new platform (Audi Q7).

I had no idea about new Cayenne platform, although it should have been refreshed a while ago. The bubbly look never really grew on me. Is the new body expected for '19 MY?

In terms of changes from '15 to '18, does anyone know what was upgraded/turned into standard? I really thought rear view was now standard, but doesn't look like it is. is it optional on the current build because it's 2017? Or is it mandatory after 2018 calendar year?