View Single Post
      04-11-2016, 11:30 AM   #4
rennis
Captain
Rep
Drives: E70 5.0 & B5 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisiX View Post
With these wheels setup for an E70 X5M, they will run a hub bore of 74.1 in the front and 72.5 in the rear (regular E70 X5) runs 74.1 front and rear. The F15/F85 run 74.1 front and rear, so a buyer would need to increase the bore on the rear wheels to 74.1.

The other thing to consider as asked above is the offset. Anything around 20 is going to be an issue as from the pictures your already running a very agressive setup. These wheels will likely sit out from the guard by 1-2cm.

Best to be sure about full details of the wheels before advising they 'should' fit an F15/F85. I only know this as I've gone through the exact same situation on a set of ADV wheels from an E70 M50d which runs the X5M 74.1/72.5 split.

Apologies if this seems negative, however buyers may not be aware.

Stunning wheels. Hope they find a good home.
These are 74.1 hub bore all around, so no worries on that. (I ran these on a non-M E70, which is 74.1 also all around)

HRE does not publish offsets - but I measured these once upon a time and if memory serves they were around et33. I will see if I can take one of these down to a friend's shop and see if he'll re-measure for me this week.

Pictured above I'm running additional spacers (15mm and 12mm) so these shouldn't be too aggressive at all on a F15 or F85.

Great questions!
Appreciate 0