11-29-2015, 08:54 PM   #6
MrTookies
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i, 2015 F15 35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doanster View Post
Based on... common sense? Sorry to be snide, but what real upside do you see from sticking this thing on your hood?
If you're trying to get extra downforce to the blades themselves, get wipers that have an integrated spoiler. Even then I'd say the majority of issues still go back to having worn or dirty wipers/windshields, not the lack of downforce.
If you like the look, that's one thing and you should go for it, but it serves no real benefit IMO.
Well I guess you did not read the item description then...Purpose : "Deflects debris and bugs away from the windshield"...It has actually no function to the wipers is my understanding, probably just gets the name from the location...and the function is more as deflecting wind up in front of the windshield...either way the thought behind it is pretty cool in my opinion...just if it really works was more the question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
Looks like you made your mind already...
HAHA not really, Im not to fond of the look but more in if it actually does what it says. I might think about it again...just to buy it and see if it works naah not gonna happen xD Thanks though
Appreciate 0