View Single Post
      01-12-2016, 10:39 AM   #26
RR-NYC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayTookies View Post
Opinions are only appreciated when they are encouraging. "If you don't have anything nice to say , say nothing at all."
And if I have a official explanation or not is irrelevant. I posted this DIY for anyone that enjoys other colors and likes to know how to make use of them, not for somebody to come by and talk negativity . That only shows how much you appreciated what somebody did, and why people stop sharing information. Selfish thinking.
Let me start off by making this very clear: my original post had nothing to do with your post which is why I didn't quote you or reference you in it.

I didn't ask you specifically for an explanation. That had to do entirely to the person I was responding to because quite honestly, unless he or anyone else has an official explanation, these are all opinions. So yes, it is relevant. And yes, I firmly beleive that those other colors are absolutely hideous. You may or may not agree with it but thats why they call it an opinion.

I quoted another post that asked why BMW wouldn't give us access to these colors via idrive; and that's where I responded.

Oh, and the mantra "If you don't have anything nice to say , say nothing at all." is perfect for this overly-soft generation of kids today but I'm a grown man. If you can't handle differing opinions, I suggest getting off the internet entirely because it will happen whether you like it or not.
Appreciate 0