06-27-2016, 01:09 PM   #9
opasha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndong888 View Post
Hey! good to see you back on!

I was really close on pulling the trigger on the DWS06 but we decided to go back with the stock RFT all over again lol. They have a pretty great tread life. Not having a spare and then running non-RFTs were just too much to risk on a family hauler SUV. I went nonrft on my m3 and old 335 and it was fine but then again, those were just me driving so I don't mind possible inconveniences

The other alternative runflat tires I was looking at were the Michelin Latitude RFTs. They didn't review as well. And then there's the horrible Bridgestone Dueler ones.
Thanks brother . Glad to be back.

I understand your reasoning for the RFTs. I have been doing the 22" all year round since 2014, so for me, I needed something that would just handle in all conditions. It's usually just me driving so that's why I can bare the inconveniences like you mentioned regarding your m3 and 335.

Honestly, don't compromise ever on your tires. If they are solid, stick with them. I was quite happy with the Delinte D8s for the past 2 years until recently when they started to hydroplane in heavy rain. I looked for the best, which is why I chose the DWS 06. They appear aggressive, and they handle very well. I can't wait to test them in the snow in winter later on.