View Single Post
      01-11-2020, 01:52 PM   #102
Khedge
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by FidoM5 View Post
Exactly, the British seem to support the Euro spec engines which are different apparently. I haven't contacted them yet to see if their product will fit, but usually that's the case from my research thus far.

I also contacted Whitbread performance and already got a response, very nice guy, he says he doesn't have F15 downpipe kits but his EGR block off kit is specifically designed for the US spec engine. So that's one thing less to worry about.

Too bad that he doesn't have the F15 kit because his E70 downpipe/midpipe w/DOC is exactly what I want - all stainless, fantastic welds, at a great price ($850 for the whole thing versus $1300 from tunemyeuro)

I did hear back from one of the sellers on ebay, the one in Lithuania, he says he will have downpipes that fit US engines in stock soon, but no midpipe/doc

The search continues for a whole kit at a reasonable price...

The euro spec engines are the same n57 block but they have different intakes and the emissions system are little different. The exhaust has slip connections compared to the flange connections on the US model.
Appreciate 0