View Single Post
      10-03-2017, 07:39 AM   #15
THEX5BEAST
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5D X Drive/ 2018 540D M

Garage List
New 2017 X5 X Drive 35D

Hello all, New to this site. I've owned 7 BMW's to date. Currently own a 2015 535D M Sport well equipped and a brand new 2017 X5 XDrive D. I have a vibration in the X5 that is most noticeable at between 65 and 85 mph. This SUV has almost every option offered by BMW. I wanted the DHP option in the event that I tow something plus the claims of a smoother ride. It has rear air suspension as a part of the DHP too (I believe). My dealership replaced the tires. Pirelli Scorpion Verde to Michelin's. The dealership said the Pirellis had flat spots on all tires. This car sat at a dealership for only 3 months waiting for a buyer. The vibration was only marginally better after the swap to the Michelin's. This is the third attempt now and has been at the dealership for about 4 days. Apparently the rims were checked during its road force balance and passed. I realize the lemon law might apply here but we love the car and just want it fixed. Beginning to lose confidence that it can be. Cant imagine 2 sets of tires being bad. Anyone had similar issues resolved? Thanks
Appreciate 0