05-02-2014, 12:30 AM   #31
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

As you see on my signature.
I just lowered mine.
It is a testing spring combination. I only been driving it for 1 day. So this is the only and best feedback I can give so far.
I haven't run on lowering springs for about 20 years. I have been riding on street/race setup coilover for 5 years on my 964 C2 and KW Variant 2 on my '12 F10.
With that, I kind a wish they have coilover for this car. Because spring is spring, they are springy. Anyway, cut to the chase, as I need to get things going on my end.
It is nice, but you can feel a moderate bounciness if you are on high speed and the freeway surface is uneven due to earthquakes movement.
But on street driving, the car feel perfectly fine.
My car is a basic suspension setup. No Adaptive, No Dynamic whatsoever.
So, there is body roll of course, but better than stock.
Do I recommend it? If you are going for a look, this is the only solution right now. The result might be different with self-leveling setup since the rear still controlled by the stock suspension, the computer being fooled to lower the car.

I hope this helps and I will give more writing once I got back to from my business trip and drive my car again.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0