View Single Post
      09-27-2016, 09:40 PM   #410
arrivederci
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

If you want no issues and a luxury vehicle, go Lexus IMO. Performance? Porsche. BMW and Audi can be hit or miss. Some people have great luck and some have terrible luck.

Lexus LX470 (2 of them) with pretty much no issues, although the 2004 transmission didn't sound/feel quite right.

2002 Audi allroad with plenty of air suspension issues but that's what a warranty is for.

2013 E70 x5d that had a few little things - mostly tire pressure sensors not behaving.

2013 Audi S4 - visited the dealer 3 times in 3 years for oil changes only...it was nearly flawless. I did complain about squeaky brakes and they handed me a brochure that said 'S' brakes are high performance and therefore they are noisy. Simple solution was to put different (non OEM) pads on.

2016 328d wagon hasn't been back to the dealer yet but there are some annoying creaks/squeaks that have developed in less than 10K miles. Great car and nothing else wrong that I'm aware of. Hope to get that fixed during first scheduled service.

2017 F85 just picked up last Saturday. SOS malfunction warnings started yesterday. Minor annoyance for now. Will get it fixed at first service. Hope they come up with a wheel bearing fix as it is something I'd notice. Brakes are squeaking too with about 200 miles on it. My BMW dealer drops a loaner at my house and takes my car in...so it isn't too inconvenient.
Appreciate 0