View Single Post
      01-10-2016, 11:47 AM   #42
E90Boy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14 F33

Reliability

Although I have never test driven any of these vehicles. I have worked at Land Rover/ Jaguar and have driven the Autobiographies often, I love the comfortable ride though. From talking to the techs, reliability is horrendous on these Range Rovers. I see them in the shop ALL the time. The main reason (status) that I see why anyone with money would drive these would be because my rich neighbor has one so I want one in the garage as well (these people have more than 2 vehicles). I've seen these Range Rovers broken down before deliveries and 1-2 weeks after deliveries often and so I ask the techs in the shop. These cars are a pit to throw money, we had over 60 loaner cars and most of them are loaned out to Range Rover Sport and Range Rover full size owners. Don't get me wrong, I love how these look and feel, but if you want one expect to buy 2 to have one as a backup because they will break down often and be on a tow bed to the closet LR/J dealership, unless you like Evoques or Discovery Sports as loaners.
Appreciate 0