10-25-2015, 11:53 AM   #16
2thdr
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 Macan GTS/'18 GT3/''21 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertawilliam View Post
After 5 days driving, I did enjoy the ride, and the hp is there, even within 3k rpm; However.... yeah However, I also found some problems of my brand new X6M:
1, Very easy to get creases on the side of the seat, especially on the driver's side(the high bolster on the side where you climb out), and I found another 2015 X6M(which already has 3000km) is even worse, the seat on the driver's side looks really.....looks like it had been used for years, even the color get changed, check out the picture.
2, The squeak noise when steering to the right, not so serious, but definitely noticeable.

So I took the car back to the dealership, and the following are the solutions, that I would like to share, just in case u have the same problems:
1, They will help to to treat the seat in 2k KM break in service, they said heat gun can effectively remove those wrinkles, I did find a video on the youtube, but what do u think?

2, they have asked their best technician who have 14 years in working in BMW service, and we test drive the car together, he did identified the problems, and I dont fullly understand but I remember he said it's the sping or the plastic parts under the steering wheel airbag, why that happens? lack of lubricating oil, and they will lubricate the parts see if that helps to solve the problems, but if not they will replace the part When I come back for 2k KM break in service.

Also please let me know what do u think? Any better solutions? Are those issues considered as defects?

OP, talk to Troy at AutoObsessed in the southeast part of the city. He can likely advise you on how to deal with the creases in your side bolster on a long term basis.
Appreciate 0